New iPhone Update ProblemsiOS 10.3.2 brings high security patches for a potential endeavors. That is a ton for a little upkeep refresh and an awesome motivation to introduce iOS 10.3.2 sooner rather than later. So, keep to the lattest iPhone update to get the best features on your phone.
Problems 3D Touch Not Working
This is almost certainly a new iPhone update problems, since 3D Touch continues to work. 3D Touch not working because there is no feedback from the phone indicating that 3D Touch was used. There’s no definitive fix, but there are a few things to try and resolve your problems.
How to Fix New iPhone Update Problems
If you got ne update problems try to restarting your iPhone, it will temporarily restore. Here how to fix:
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Sounds, Haptics and toggle System Haptics off and on again.
- From Home Screen, go to Settings > General > Accessibility > 3D Touch to toggle the feature on and off, and to adjust the sensitivity.
New iPhone Update Problems make Microphone Off
The iPhone audio problems doesn’t occur during every phone call. Often, after hanging up and calling again, the static is gone, but the caller is still hard to hear or muted completely. When in the middle of a voice call and using either speakerphone or the phone, the mic off, resulting in static and no sounds. Another phone said an iPhone audio problems, which dealt with audio from incoming calls. This is the problems with the person making an outgoing call.
To Fix New iPhone Update Problems when Mic Off, follow this iPhone tips:
- Restart your iPhone after update.
- Backup your iPhone, then perform a factory reset and restore the phone using the backup.
- If you still had problems, maybe your iPhone hardware is brokens. But diagnose iPhone problems before go to Apple Support or an Apple Store to get repairs or a replacement from authorized dealer.
Many users report that the Phone app will crash after got new update.The Phone app’s settings, in the Recent Calls list, and while making calls using Bluetooth headsets. Soft and Hard Resets have not fixed the problem, and those who have tried a factory reset have not experienced any changes either.
Tips for New iPhone Update Problems:
- Update to iOS 10.3.2. if you haven’t already.
- If the problem started after an update, the update itself may have installed incorrectly. If possible, restore your device to a backup made before the update was applied, then install the update again.
- Turning off Exchange contacts. You can do so by going to Settings > Contacts > Accounts, then tap your Exchange account(s) and toggle the Contacts slider off.
There's a lot of newness happening with new iPhone update, but that also means we've been experiencing poor iPhone battery problems, that battery life drain, but until that happens, here's what we found works to increase battery life fix iPhone battery problems and iPad you can try.
Tutorial How To Fix iPhone Battery Problem:
- Turn Wi-Fi on and off at the correct circumstances. When you're at home or work, ensure you're associated with Wi-Fi rather than cell. When you're out, keep your iPhone from continually chasing for open Wi-Fi systems when there are none you can join. The swipe-up-from-the-base Control Center has a helpful flip for W-Fi.
- Kill foundation application revive in Settings > General > Background App Refresh. It'll give you a rundown of applications, and you don't generally require a considerable measure of these to continually refresh out of sight. It's a major battery life executioner.
- Kill Fitness Tracking and superfluous applications concealed in Settings > Privacy > Motion and Fitness. In the event that you have an Apple Watch, you needn't bother with wellness following on your telephone. We likewise discovered Health, Microsoft Health, TripAdvisor and Waze watching us and squandering battery life. Pass.
- Hold that shine slider under tight restraints. Show shine is the #1 battery life executioner, so quit illuminating your telephone like clockwork just to check the time. Spoiler caution: it's two minutes after the fact than the last time you checked.
- Keep track which applications are depleting your battery life the most. Presently every application is tuned to the iOS 10 refresh and could squander valuable battery. Go to Settings > Battery to see the top lowlifess here, particularly Twitter and music-spilling applications.
If you have an iPhone 6 Plus battery problems, Apple will replace your iPhone 6S battery for free so go to Apple store to get free battery on limited time.
New iPhone Upgrade Problems
People on forums have been having new iPhone upgrade problems with Touch ID. The feature has stopped working completely, or has trouble functioning. On the other forums, one user has been unable to use Touch ID while the iPhone charging problems too.
New iPhone Upgrade Problems Solutions:
- As usual, begin by restarting your telephone and after that attempting to utilize Touch ID once more.
- Clean the sensor and the finger(s) utilized for Touch ID. Tidy, soil, and different flotsam and jetsam can meddle with the sensor.
- In case you're not right now running iOS 10.3.2, download and introduce the refresh.
- Evacuate already included fingerprints and re-include them. Consider making numerous fingerprints by filtering a similar finger at various edges.
- On the off chance that it doesn't work while connected to, take a stab at utilizing an alternate divider outlet or USB port. Make certain to check the Lightning port also and evacuate any flotsam and jetsam.
- Connect with Apple Support, as it might be an equipment issue. You might have the capacity to have your telephone repaired or supplanted.
iPhone Latest Update Problems
People have been having iPhone latest update problems for maintaining a Bluetooth connection. The 3rd party wireless headphones when trying to connect their iPhone to a car it's not pairing. Some users have also noticed iPhone battery problems when using the latest update.
How to Fix iPhone Latest Update Problems?
- Restart the phone.
- Turn off Bluetooth, clear memory chace and on again. Or unpair the Bluetooth devices and try pairing them again.
- You can try resetting your network settings by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Then try Bluetooth again.
- If you’re noticing iPhone battery problems, the cable you’re using may be the broken. Consider using the iPhone charging cable that came with the iPhone or better-quality cables.
- Perform a iPhone factory reset, restore your phone as a new phone than using a backup to restore your data.